These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, “Terms and Conditions,” or “Agreement”) govern your (hereinafter, “You,” or “User(s)”) use of our website and its related sites, services, applications, and tools at www.autoscanner.co (hereinafter, “Autoscanner,” “the Service,” or “we”). By accessing or using the Autoscanner website, services, and any applications made available by the Service, however accessed, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and that you agree to abide by them.
We reserve the rights, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time and without advance notice to you. You agree that we may notify you of the updated Terms and Conditions by posting them on the Service, and that your use of the Service after the effective date of the updated Terms and Conditions indicates your agreement to be bound by the updated Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Condition, do not use or access the Service.
PART A – PROVISIONS OF THE SERVICE
- Autoscanner.co is a platform for (i) users to learn about car cares, car repair garages and services, and automotive-related tips and techniques; and for (ii) car cares and garages (hereinafter, “Business(es),” or “Business Owner(s)”) to list their available services. Information provided by the Service may include but without limitation to text, audio files, music, images, videos, software, programs, computer code, and the like (hereinafter, “Content(s)”).
- We reserve the rights to modify, refuse, or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reasons at any time, and without liability to you. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in this Agreement will immediately cease.
- We reserve the rights, in our sole discretion, to add, alter, or remove functionality of the Service at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the rights to provide users with advertisements for Autoscanner or a third party through the Service.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, including but not limited to the contents being posted to the Service. You agree that Autoscanner is not responsible or liable for the conducts of any users.
- Although we have asked all users to use the Service responsibly, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information you view or receive via the Service which is provided by third parties. This includes any information contained in the details of businesses who are listed in our directory.
- In using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that we do not endorse or recommend any of the businesses who are listed in our directory or who use the Service, and we do not check or verify any information which businesses post on or transmit via the Service. You shall be solely responsible for checking and verifying any information which you access via or receive via the Service before acting on it or placing any reliance on it. If you choose to use the service of any businesses because of the information you have received through your use of the Service, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We will not under any circumstances have any responsibility to you or liability to you for the performance or quality of any work which you ask any businesses in our directory to carry out or for any acts or omissions on the part of any businesses.
- By registering as a Business Owner, you understand and agree that;
- Users who have used your services will be able to provide feedbacks and reviews (hereinafter, “Feedback”) and may give you a rating based on the Feedback you have received. While we have asked all users of the Service to act responsibly, we do not actively monitor, check or verify any Feedback which is posted;
- We shall not have any responsibility to you or liability to you for any Feedback which is posted by any User, and we will not become involved or intervene in complains or disputes concerning Feedback, although we reserve the right to do so in exceptional circumstances. If you feel that Feedback is misleading or libelous, you may contact us and we will investigate but we shall not be obligated to take any action;
- You shall be solely responsible for and shall indemnify us and hold us harmless from any costs, losses or claims which may result from any information you submit or transmit via the Service or from any work which you agree to perform for any User or from your dealings with any User or your use of their information.
- You agree that in using the Service, you are responsible for all data charges you incur.
- Although we intend to have the Service available at all times, there may be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including but not limited to scheduled maintenance or upgrades, emergency repairs, or failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- In connection to your use of the Service, you acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
PART C – DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS TO LIABILITY
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSIVELY PROVIDED IN THSE TERMS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND AUTOSCANNER DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY REGARDING AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AUTOSCANNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND THESE TERMS.
- AUTOSCANNER AND ITS AFFLIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENTS, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISIN OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.